Digital Data Feed
"The ability to take custom solutions to market quickly and efficiently is just one reason we consider ddf a trusted partner."
- CME Group
Digital Data Feed (ddf), a Barchart company, is a full-service provider of streaming Futures and Equities financial market data. Our proprietary datafeed provides cost effective access to the web's best market content, with direct access to major exchanges including:
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- American Stock Exchange (AMEX)
- Nasdaq Stock Market (NASDAQ)
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- New York Board of Trade (NYBOT)
- ICE US, Canada and Europe
- BATS Global Markets
- ITC, ITC2.1, CTS, CQS, UTDF, UQDF, TDDS
- and others. (View the complete list).
Our unique, extensible data feed can be used to drive high-end professional business applications (such as those found on CME Group, NASDAQ Stock Market, Kansas City Board of Trade, and the Minneapolis Grain Exchange) as easily it can power a custom solution for a single user.
At the core of our products and services are three fundamental principles:
- Technology to meet your requirements: With over twenty years of experience developing data feeds (including those of our competitors), we know what developers and traders need, and we know how to deliver. Our technology is among the fastest on the market, and our goal is to provide the timeliest, most accurate data available.
- Transparent Pricing: After years of developing and using second-party vendors, each had the uncanny desire to "become our partner" - in that they had different fees for different customers, they wanted percentages of our revenues, etc. At ddf, we do not charge based on what you do with the data, and we will never ask for a share of your revenues.
- Ease of use: ddf's market content is easily incorporated into your website or custom application using one of our APIs. With years of experience behind our products, we have developed solutions that are easy to implement and quick to install. We have the documentation to support your efforts, and the satisfied users to support our claims.
Learn more about Barchart.
Download our Corporate Brochure. (PDF, 644k)